Saturday, June 12, 2010

Poetics For The Ladies - I Wonder Why

I Wonder Why

As I gaze hungrily at the effervescent glow of your beautiful body after we’ve intimately joined our bodies and souls, I ask myself why I can’t get enough of you. As I replay in my mind what just transpired I’m reminded that your body is the quintessence of bare essence. The chocolate mocha drops of your sweat stain my body and soul with a fragrance unlike any I’ve even known and you wonder why I can’t get enough of you.

I crave your silky touch, I long to be encapsulated like a caterpillar in the cocoon of your warm embrace; never wanting to leave but just like that caterpillar I must soon up and fly away only to return to the heavenly pleasure and earthly Nirvana which is your body.

When we’re apart the thought of you runs through my mind like an endless replay of optical orgasmic sensations. The cataclysmic coming together of passion and desire reduces me to a state of total submission and reverence. Worshipping you I can’t do because that’s for the Creator but still I can’t get enough of you.

Will I ever be able to come to a place of understanding about you that makes my very own body and senses betray me? Am I sprung? Am I whipped like cream? Maybe, but what I do know is I long to be ensconced between the pillars of your womanhood drinking from the cup of your addictive libation as my body, mind and soul experiences the tingles and sensations of liquid intoxication.

I’ve never experienced, felt, touched, and tasted anything this sweet. Now I know what forbidden fruit is. I’ve become a slave to the rhythm of your heartbeat. I’m hypnotized by eyes that reach down to the depths of my soul taking me to higher heights that I’ll remember long after you have left my bed for the night.

As the day gives way to night I anxiously await your arrival so I can be in the serenity of your femininity. As you walk in the room with style and grace our souls embrace and we haven’t even touched each other. Should I fear what I see happening here or should I just go with the flow, I just don’t know.

But if this that thing called love then this must be my fate. I’m still trying to figure it out because mentally and emotionally I have a lot on my plate, but if I search my heart I know this something I don’t want to mess up or let someone try and put asunder because after tonight if I had any doubts, believe me I no longer wonder.

Conscious Elements
Cipha Publishing © 2k5

No comments:

Post a Comment