Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Pulsating Poetics - Warrior In the New Millennium

Warrior In The New Millennium
Erroneous information used to divide a nation as European teachings devoid of identification continue to perpetuate this miseducation. Robbed of language and culture, dwelling in this land of the lost, for lack of self knowledge and the truth we paid the price but look at what it cost.

On the real, there’s no reason crying over mild that has been spilled because you and I know who and how the pyramids were built. Let’s get back to the essence of things scientifically and genetically, knowing all the sciences of life and their philosophies were formed Kemetically.

Time to stop practicing old ways and ideas in this new way of life that are classic, outdated, even a bit Jurassic; Time for new millennium styles, spittin’ verbal darts designed for the optics so just in case you don’t hear me you’ll see my topic.

Visionary status aiming at your third eye apparatus, while telepathically sending lesson and degrees across synapses to your cerebral cortex. Prevention medicine against being sucked into the deaf, dumb and blind vortex.

Shooting the gift and dispelling myths about the scrolls, manuscripts and Holy scriptures. Getting my Picasso on while I paint verbal pictures of guidance for my brothers and sisters. Universally droppin’ it because I’m tired of us doing without and not having shit.

A futuristic pugilist still screaming “Power to the People” with a raised fist. They knocked off Malcolm and Huey thinking the job was done, but they messed up forgetting about me because I represent the new millennium warrior The revolution is still coming and Gil Scot said, it won’t be televised, be I beg to differ because reality TV is playing itself right in front of our eyes.

Conscious Elements
Cipha Publishing ©

No comments:

Post a Comment