Sunday, November 21, 2010

Guest Blog: 2010 The Year of Real Change by @SimplyMilele

2010 The Year of Real Change

 
Having had several things in my life come full circle these past few months led me to a state of resolve and understanding. Entering my First year of completing my book, third year of coming forth, fifth year of marriage, eighth year as a mother, 12th year as an initiated woman, 17th year as a mentor and 33rd year on this planet I have nearly 80 years of experience under my belt.
My realization for this half year (Ancient Kemet celebrates the new year in July after the Sirius star returns and marks the calendar as 6251 After founding of Kemet AFK) is that we all deserve better than what we have, what is offered and what is considered acceptable.
We have to let ourselves and other evolve past what is comfortable and familiar. Often we are limited by our own limitations. We must let go of the "always has been, that's just how it is, that's all I know, people can't change, can't teach an old dog new tricks, something’s never change" mentality.

The truth is EVERY thing/one MUST evolve, adapt, grow, develop or die. We all have the capacity to change at a moments notice if we choice and decide. No one of us has the right to limit, stunt, control, ignore, belittle or prohibit the progress of another whether by thought or action as long as it is no encroaching upon our rights to the same.

We must all move beyond ourselves into a higher more divine state of living where we are more in tune with ourselves and others and operate from a state of grace, love, light, understanding and working for the greater good for ALL people.
Now is the time to let go... Be and do those things that you feel deeply that bring YOU joy and closeness to The Creator. I know I will be, which means I will be letting go, improving, working hard, forgiving, making amends, strengthening my relationships, aligning myself and encouraging all those around me to do the same.

Demand more of/for yourself and those you care for.
MY CHALLENGE TO YOU:
DON’T
Settle for less

Accept/seek less

Do the minimal possible

Allow others limited standards to define you

Do things that bring chaos and negativity

Deny your connections to the creator

DO
Be sensitive to your needs and the needs of others

Work hard for those things you believe in

Align yourself with The Creator’s plan

Demand more and better relationships and conditions for yourself and others

Enjoy life

Celebrate yourself and culture

Keep going no matter what life throws at you

Consistently improve the state of existence for all things
A lioness does not need to roar to keep the crowd in awe!

No comments:

Post a Comment