Monday, April 18, 2011

Conscious Poetics- Confusion

Confusion


We walk around blind and can’t seem to open our eyes while playing a part in our own demise. Keeping the company of idiots and fools instead of chillin’ with elders and those who have knowledge and are civilized, but death comes to us quickly and it’s no surprise if all we go on is deceptions and lies.

My brain fries, my soul cries, not living up to my expectations of being a man so to the black woman I apologize. The truth was planted behind the sockets of my eyes, but I didn’t do the knowledge and analyze so now I live destitute and scandalized. Dwelling n a state of confusion brought on by falsehoods and delusions.

Spiritually I’m paralyzed, can’t identify with a God with blond hair and blue eyes feeling left out and stigmatized while giving away 10% of my money to one who tends to overdramatize the scriptures and paint inaccurate pictures making the truth even harder to surmise.

I’m lost, I don’t remember who I am. Son of Osiris, Adam, Moses, Japheth or Abraham; Cultural dyslexia has me unable to decipher the words about us that were prophesized so we live reckless, being brutalized and ostracized. Standing on corners hypnotized while we sell death to our brothers and sisters, Moms and Misters who have direct links to those who built the pyramids, gave us science and the sphinx.

The windows of my soul are dormant, vacant and cold because this thing called ignorance has taken hold. I exist in a zombie like state fueled and charged by hate wondering is this my fate or is my destiny to live and be great. I’m sick and tired of being tired and sickly but death still doesn’t come for me quickly and I know that whatever to be is meant. I just pray this isn’t the way I’m supposed to live and the way my life is supposed to be spent, confused.

Conscious Element
Cipha Publishing © 2k4

No comments:

Post a Comment