Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Poetic ProseOf The Day "Yes I Am"

Yes I Am

There are times I often sit in seclusion and ponder the many complexities of life. Thinking, contemplating, better yet analyzing what my purpose is on this plane and how to make it happen for myself and still maintain.

Maintaining a certain composure amidst the never ending, never ceasing, relentless attempts to castrate, eliminate and discombobulate the minds and thoughts of you and I. Upon retrospection I’ve made the divine connection that no longer am I content with frivolous activities or kickin’ the bobo and talking about this or that, then next booty that’s fat,today that aint where I’m at.

I often look at our condition and wonder if it’s self imposed or to some degree self inflicted. Have we been going through this so long that to this type of living we’ve become addicted? And still yet my mind races because we’re losing so many brothers in so many places, seeing too many tears dry on too many faces and what’s worse it seems we’re in a race with death to be caught in the reapers cryptic embraces.

Nonetheless, I clearly understand that through this struggle I must master it and persevere, not get caught un a state of stagnation or fear, but always seeking constant elevation and hoping to the Most High to draw near.

It all begins and ends with me so about myself and my brothers, if no one else does I give a dam. And despite our difference in opinions or how we sometimes do things you ask me am I my brother’s keeper? I respond without hesitation, Damn right I am.

Conscious Elements
Cipha Publishing © 2k1

No comments:

Post a Comment