Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Spoken Word Joint "Let It Rain"

Let It Rain

Outside my window the rain falls in a torrential downpour like tears from eyes; maybe their mine, still it doesn’t make me depressed. In fact it brings back memories of you and I, sweet memories. It reminds me of the days I would drown myself in the waterfalls of your sweet orgasmic solution, marinating and making ablution, purifying myself from all the ill of life and confusion.

As the droplets of rain bead up on my window it reminds me of your sweet chocolate mocha sweat, spending days lost in your gaze. Perhaps trying to see what the future held for me or would this passion consume me like an out of control blaze.

Rain, it induces flashbacks, upon flashbacks of when I was my most complete. Whether having you fall asleep on my chest to my hearts rhythmic beat or kissing you over every inch of your body from your hair follicles to the bottom of your feet.

And by some chance, if this is what happens every time the clouds become full and this precipitation is released, then I say Let it Rain.

@consciousskillz
Cipha Publishing 2k2 ©

No comments:

Post a Comment