Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Love Meets Passion - UItramagnetic

Ultramagnetic
Like a moth to a flame I’m drawn to the way you spit ya game and lay claim to my physical frame all the while whispering my name as I traverse galaxies just for the chance to rest between the pillars of your womanly domain.

Its hard to understand this cosmic attraction that has become inexplicably uncanny. Constantly envisioning you scantily clad in my pad, no bra, a t-shirt, maybe just some panties. Got me feeling crazy like that glue; stuck on you because of the freaky things we do. Myopic has become my view and in the tunnels of mind the only thing I see is you.

Enticed by the mere sight of you, your touch, your taste, your heavenly scent, existing in universes considered to be parallel. I was told that opposites attract and there’s no denying the fact I love to feel your body tingle when certain parts are rubbed, flipped and smacked because creativity is something that we never lacked.

But I’m not the only one caught up in this interaction judging by the look of satisfaction on your face when I say those nasty things that make you feel dirty like that bastard. See baby, it’s the way you feel, the way I peel you out of those clothes and like a phoenix we become engulfed in the flames of passions throes.

Like Einstein’s Theory of Relativity I crave exclusivity because you keep my energy in motion. Heart beat is frantic; these feelings go way past anything considered to be romantic. My mind races, my heartbeat skips beats in different places. I’m baffled by the energy between us that is so kinetic. Maybe this was meant to be or somehow programmed into me genetically.

All I know is we’re drawn to each other like moths to a flame and I can’t help but fall victim to your heavenly frame and whatever this is that’s going on between us it makes no sense trying to figure it out for gibe it a name. I know, maybe you and I can start our own culture, something that exceeds basic comprehension ; something that deserves the utmost respect and attention because this goes way beyond anything I’ve ever thought about, heard about, or even mentioned. Yo, this shit is ultra.

Conscious Elements
Cipha Publishing © 2k5

1 comment:

  1. you had me at first verse!

    ethereally erotic: scrubbed dirty clean remixed romance

    jaymeson

    ReplyDelete