Thursday, November 18, 2010

Positive Poetics - Traveling At The Speed Of Life

Traveling at the Speed of Life
I was born into existence at the feet of divine mystics while they dropped the science and metaphysics about relevance, never compliance and associating with an alliance of people bent on destruction and defiance.

I bared witness to the shining light of knowledge in ciphers while they scripted the encrypted codes of the Hieroglyphics on walls, papyrus and scrolls. Somehow they fell into the hands of the wrong man, got distorted and lies about our civilizations, our way of life began to be told.

My mind spans galaxies trying to decipher prophecies about the things that are hidden, but the more I search, the more elusive truth becomes as if from me it’s something that’s forbidden. But the gravity of reality weighs on my body, soul and mind brining me back down to earth trying to find that place of peace within myself.

Even at 186,000 miles per second I can’t travel fast enough from the deceptive propaganda and lies that are boldly manifested so to me shouldn’t come as a surprise. And as I awake from my slumber with the sands of the pyramids encrusted in my eyes I fully understand that I’m a celestial being created by the all seeing and from responsibility, my purpose they’ll be no fleein’ because it’s slavery time again and whole lot of minds and souls definitely need freein.


Conscious Elements
Cipha Publishing © 2k8

No comments:

Post a Comment