Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Poetic Flow- Free Flow

Free Flow


As the neurotransmitters in my mind snap to attention words explode in an array of shapes, moods and colors that paint a picture; better yet give an accurate depiction of what I’m thinking. Like CPR I bring ides to life that rise like yeast from the inner most corners of my being and no matter how abstract the concept, deliberate and slow is the way I flow.

My thoughts are unencumbered and refuse to be numbered. They remain boundless and unrestricted like water and even though there were times I fell victim to the lies that come out scrambled as world leader’s bullshit and ramble useless rhetoric designed to infect my mind and make me sick.

Like a dam trying to hold back water, I spit darts for the sole purpose of forming ideas too complex for the mundane and brainless as my words slice through your consciousness like a knife made from steel that’s stainless. It’s hard to surmise even though it shouldn’t come as a surprise how you can see the truth, but don’t recognize the lies have you lobotomized.

I verbally born gifts, give minds much needed lifts. Don’t know what math they used to come up with 3/5’s cause from the bottom of my feet to the depths of my soul I’ve always been a man complete and whole. The foundation of my existence is love, peace and equality even though they crafted Declaration that mentions we I’ve always known they weren’t talkin’ about me.

People often ask me why I do what I do and I simply remind them many are called but the chosen are few. You ask can I describe this flow in one word but that would be astronomically absurd to try to define and confine this offering and place it in a box. However if I had to choose one word to describe this, to describe me that I without a shadow of a doubt that word would have to be free.

Conscious Elements

Cipha Publishing © 2k5



No comments:

Post a Comment