Monday, May 23, 2011

Guest Blog Week

Peace and blessings. Well family it's that time again, Guest Blog Week. I may have not instituted the tradition of Guest Blog Week but when I did for the first time on my blog approximately 6 months ago it was such a success I knew that I had to do it again. For me, the purpose in doing this is about sharing. Sharing the words and viewpoints of people that I have linked and bonded with on my "Skyline" and share them with those who read my blog. 140 characters isn't always enough to get to know just how one may think and feel about life, the people in it and the things that go on in it.

We all come from different places, have different experiences, backgrounds, etc... however the one thing we do have in common is that our interaction was created within the social media realm but often times it has extended past that. In closing, the submissions that you will read have not been sensored, altered or changed. Just as the author submitted it, that's how I posted it. You may not agree or even like what is being said but the motto on my blog states "Where Freedome of Expression is Applauded" and it is in that spirit I bring to you my family. Enjoy, learn and grow. Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment