Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Poetic Love Connection : "Relaxation" by @consciousskillz

Relaxation
Many hours of my day are spent mentally obsessing on the fact that I can’t get the visions of you seductively undressing out of my mind. I’m beginning to wonder if this is a curse or a blessing and if I can undo this sexual voodoo. My brain won’t let me refrain from thoughts of us and with all the discipline I have I’m quickly losing the battle to lust.

Jasmine scented candles, a hot bubble bath with beads and eucalyptus leaves; sipping on champagne and eating strawberries while I bathe you from head to toe. Getting familiar with your body and imagining all the places my hands, my lips, and tongue will go. Your physical is quite exquisite and trust me it’s someplace I want to stay, not just visit, but tonight I want to see this through so sit back, relax and let me pamper you.

As I lay you on the bed and begin to oil your body down feelings and emotions in my mind are causing a commotion. I feel like I’m being pushed to the end of a cliff, but all I really want is to feel you under me so we can make the earth shift as I impale your body and soul with my most sensual gift. While planets rotate, our bodies gyrate to the beat of this erotic rhapsody as liquid explosions and implosions take us to the point of no return.

I’m spinning out of control as each escapade takes hold of my body and soul. Fantasies and desires unfold in a maze of eroticism that can only be described as brazen and bold. Position after position leads to dominance and submission as we go on a mission to see if we can transcend the physical and let our souls take flight to a dimension that can only be seen in our minds eye.

I can’t front baby, you’ve got me bent and if things between us get heated. I know you’ll leave me drained and spent but I can’t help being mesmerized by the body chemistry of your scent. I long to hear you call my name and say yes, the sweet way you, but tonight it aint about me so just sit back, relax and let me pamper you.

Conscious Elements
Cipha Publishing © 2k10

No comments:

Post a Comment